MEDWING is building an end-to-end staffing and workforce management platform to solve healthcare's rising shortage of professionals. We are well-funded by prominent investors in digital health and have already established a solid team of top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers.
We’re now looking for a UI/UX/Graphics Designer interested in designing products to solve healthcare's most pressing problem - staffing. Working closely with cross-functional partners, you will sit in the driver's seat in delivering impactful products.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Make MEDWINGs products more enjoyable for our users via modern, clean but emotional design
- Improve the usability and user experience of our website and build our mobile apps
- Quickly deliver high quality output and improve handoffs to pm and devs.
- Previous experience in Web-/Graphic Design ideally experience in Mobile product design or conversion rate optimization/testing
- A proven track record of designing intuitive & usable interfaces especially on web and mobile apps
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a similar field
- Advanced skills in modern graphic software such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and UX/UI-focused software like Adobe XD
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and previous startup experience
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Understanding UX design but focusing on UI/web/mobile design
- Very experienced team of founders and well-funded by prominent investors
- Be part of a skilled full stack team
- High degree of individual responsibility
- A unique corporate culture including free drinks, amazing coffee, fruit baskets and great team events
Ready for MEDWING?
If you are interested in reshaping the future of healthcare staffing around the world, apply now!